The online health world is one that we are all too familiar with. It is now an expectation that you will be able to access health information instantaneously. As patients around the world become more comfortable navigating the online ecosystem to resolve their health needs, opportunity presents itself. Digital health marketers and new entrants to the industry have the chance to map out the digital landscape to deploy strategies and grow their market share online.
SimilarWeb’s latest report will review the varying digital strategies of health industry leaders including top search keywords driving traffic online. This report looks at the leaders across the health industry in patient education, branded pharmaceutical websites and healthcare social networks. Using data we uncover the digital strategies behind industry leaders.
What you’ll find:
- Traffic change from Q1 2015 vs Q1 2016 for health industry leaders like WebMD, Drugs.com, MayoClinic.org and Healthline.com
- What keywords are driving traffic to patient education websites
- Outgoing ad traffic for branded drug websites Cialis.com & Viagra.com
- The digital strategy that drives user engagement for healthcare social networks
- Where healthcare providers are going online
|Click here to download the report|