We are excited to introduce SimilarWeb’s Custom Dashboards – a new feature that will save you valuable time and offer easy access to the data that is most important to you.
Custom Dashboards offers greater flexibility when conducting research and competitive analysis. You can now position a custom selection of widgetized metrics side-by-side on a single page, gaining a comprehensive overview of all the important changes across your chosen websites and mobile apps.
With this feature, you can:
- Create a separate dashboard with unique metrics for each of your business needs
- Customize and organize your dashboards with a simple drag & drop capability
- Easily reach the PRO tables from your dashboard to further investigate the data
Available widgetized metrics:
|Total Visits||Usage Rank|
|Avg. Visit Duration||Current Installs|
|Bounce Rate||Daily Active Users|
|Pages per Visit|
|Top Non-Branded Keywords|
Additional customizable elements include*:
- Data Range (28 days – 36 months)
- Presentation Type (Pie Chart, Table, Single Metric, Graph)
- Date Granularity (Daily, Weekly, Monthly)
*These vary by widget type (desktop vs mobile app) and metric.
Who is this feature for?
Any marketer, researcher or prospector who needs quick access to selected SimilarWeb metrics for specific websites and apps.
- Explore changes in visits and engagement metrics for key competitors
- Compare different traffic sources side-by-side
- Track cross-device performance on a single dashboard
- Analyze the differences website traffic and app usage by country
Online Shopping in India
Amazon India is leading the race when it comes to total traffic volume to the site across all devices (1). However,, it’s clear that Flipkart, which has a mobile-only strategy, grabs a larger share of mobile traffic (2,3). However, Amazon is showing a growth trend on mobile, which Flipkart would be wise to track (4).
Travelocity vs. Expedia
When comparing the top referring keywords of Travelocity and Expedia in the UK market, we learn that Travelocity.com holds 100% of the traffic share for the keyword ‘cheap flights’ (1). Checking the overall traffic share of the two sites also reveals that Travelocity enjoys greater popularity in the UK market (2) than they do internationally (3), relative to Expedia. When looking at the traffic trend from the last 6 months, we see that while Expedia leads the UK market, it shows a slight decreasing trend, while Travelocity is gradually increasing (4). In the mobile app arena, we find a similar ratio between the two, with Expedia having a much higher usage rank, but with Travelocity showing a much higher rate of MoM growth (5).
To create your first custom dashboard, go to SimilarWeb PRO and click on “Custom Dashboards” on the left panel, and then on “Create My First Dashboard” to get started.