Our goal at Similarweb is to turn amazing data into amazing products, providing access to this data in every possible avenue. That’s why we’re very proud to announce the all-new Similarweb add-on (Chrome, Firefox, and Opera), a ground-up rewrite and redesign with so many new features we’ve lost count.
The new Similarweb add-on brings the full breadth of Similarweb.com directly to your browser toolbar. With a single click, you can get in-depth traffic and engagement statistics for any website. See how popular a site is, its main traffic sources, average time on site, industry ranking, top referring sites, paid keywords, related mobile apps, and much, much more.
Similarweb Add-On sits subtly in your browser toolbar, filling up with color according to the popularity of the site you’re currently on.
One-Click Access to 9 Website Metrics:
- Engagement Metrics (Visits, Time on Site, Page Views, Bounce Rate)
- Monthly Visits and Traffic Sources (Direct, Referrals, Search Keywords, Social Networks, Mail, Ads)
- Site Rankings (Country, Industry, and Worldwide)
- Top Countries
- Top 10 Referring/Destination Sites
- Top 10 Paid and Organic Search Keywords
- Top Social Networks
- Related App Store / Google Play Apps
- Similar Sites
This was just a sample of the insights you can find in our latest 2020 Digital Trends report, which covers retail, travel, finance, social media, and more.
Wondering what Similarweb can do for you?
Here are two ways you can get started with Similarweb today!