Digital 100 - Top 100 Fastest-Growing Online Brands in the U.S.
Discover the winning digital brands of 2021! The globally recognized Digital 100 reveals the top fastest-growing companies in the U.S. for 10 key industries based on year-over-year (YoY) traffic growth. Plus, we unpack the powerhouse digital strategies supercharging their success so you can make the cut next year.
Top 5 Apparel Brands:
- shopcider.com 6,068% growth
- enro.com 2,762% growth
- snagtights.us 2,504% growth
- katequinn.com 1,837% growth
- gem.app 1,759% growth
Shoppers can’t get enough of fast fashion
Top 5 Beauty Brands:
- microperfumes.com 5,903% growth
- seintofficial.com 2,513% growth
- vanity-table.com 1,274% growth
- ecosmetiics.com 842% growth
- theduabrand.com 650% growth
Fawning over frugal fragrances
Inspired by luxury best-sellers but at nearly half the cost, The Dua Brand’s products also appeal to consumers looking to save.
Top 5 Electronics Brands:
- rakwireless.com 1,294% growth
- turboant.com 640% growth
- sovol3d.com 515% growth
- idobao.net 489% growth
- govee.com 233% growth
Smart products signal stellar performance
Internet of things (IoT) is also trending. RAKWireless, a “first-class supplier of smart hardware,” took the top spot, with its cutting-edge blockchain and IoT solutions promoting energy efficiency and smart device integrations.
Top 5 Financial Services Brands:
- opensea.io 8,492% growth
- pennymac.com 4,868% growth
- niftygateway.com 3,491% growth
- zerodown.com 3,456% growth
- axieinfinity.com 3,126% growth
Fringe technology moves to forefront
Axie Infinity, a brand known for gamifying the pursuit of cryptocurrency, landed in fifth place.
Overall, a whopping eight of the top 10 brands utilize blockchain technology, showing that the digital ledger powering crypto has garnered the respect of the 22- trillion-dollar global finserv industry.
Food & Drink
Top 5 Food & Drink Brands:
- mrbeastburger.com 5,004% growth
- snacks.com 3,290% growth
- everpayjoy.com 2,265% growth
- gypsyplate.com 1,920% growth
- cookingprofessionally.com 1,686% growth
‘Tis the season to cook (couch potato)
After all that holiday entertaining, consumers likely needed a break. By January, visits spiked to delivery services like mrbeastburger.com and snacks.com consumers.
Top 5 Gaming Brands:
- hellhades.com 4,609% growth
- everskies.com 3,050% growth
- halotracker.com 1,422% growth
- traderie.com 1,396% growth
- sandbox.game 1,278% growth
Players turn creators
Brands that spoke to this demand cleaned up in 2021. Traffic to The Sandbox Game site, which provides tools to build avatars, vox models, and games, saw traffic level up. Everskies, which allows gamers to create personalized avatars, also shot higher – taking the second spot on our list.
Eorzea Collection, a site that allows sharing creations, was another gaming traffic winner.
Health & Fitness
Top 5 Health & Fitness Brands:
- aah.org 3,787% growth
- covid19criticalcare.com 3,687% growth
- vaccines.gov 2,335% growth
- nomihealth.com 2,000% growth
- curative.com 1,485% growth
Omicron spreads online
Traffic to these sites peaked in December, even though the majority of Americans were vaccinated, illustrating a widespread concern for the highly contagious Omicron variant, particularly before the holiday season.
Top 5 Real Estate Brands:
- onehome.com 3,577% growth
- lofty.ai 882% growth
- ah4r.com 523% growth
- tripointehomes.com 364% growth
- onekeymls.com 349% growth
Making moves to cut out the middleman
Supply chain issues likely also played a part in pushing new home buyers to these development communities to overcome shortages in building materials and delayed building due to the pandemic.
Top 5 Home Furnishings Brands
- Llflooring.com 11,393% growth
- upgradedhome.com 5,676% growth
- Superbrandtools.com 2,115% growth
- castlery.com 1,989% growth
- eachnight.com 1,775% growth
The time at home trend spurs growth
Four of the top sites were furniture retailers. Consumers sought out readily available products with supply chain issues and ventured away from traditional retailers like Wayfair or IKEA. Premium furniture seller castlery.com received 8.4M searches in 2021, its first full calendar year in business.
Top 5 Travel Brands
- reservationdesk.com 232% growth
- citypass.com 227% growth
- viator.com 193% growth
- legoland.com 192% growth
- visitjamaica.com 184% growth
Theme parks and tropics take over
For more ambitious travelers with passports and negative COVID results in hand, traffic flew higher to tourist websites visitjamaica.com and discoverpuertorico.com, landing them spots among the top 10 winning travel brands.
Exclusive Digital 100 Insights Report
Similarweb is the fastest, easiest way to discover what’s really happening online. Whether you’re an established brand or you recently launched, our digital intelligence platform provides you insights to beat the competition and grow your traffic exponentially this year.
The Digital 100 is the official list of the fastest-growing digital brands. To identify the 100 U.S. winners, we analyzed websites with over 100,000 visitors for 10 categories, ranking the 100 websites with the largest increase in visitors on desktop and mobile web devices in the U.S. 2021 vs. 2020.