Our goal at SimilarWeb is to turn amazing data into amazing products, providing access to this data in every possible avenue. That’s why we’re very proud to announce the all-new SimilarWeb add-on (Chrome, Firefox, and Opera), a ground-up rewrite and redesign with so many new features we’ve lost count.
The new SimilarWeb add-on brings the full breadth of SimilarWeb.com directly to your browser toolbar. With a single click, you can get in-depth traffic and engagement statistics for any website. See how popular a site is, its main traffic sources, average time on site, industry ranking, top referring sites, paid keywords, related mobile apps, and much, much more.
SimilarWeb Add-On sits subtly in your browser toolbar, filling up with color according to the popularity of the site you’re currently on.
One-Click Access to 9 Website Metrics:
- Engagement (Visits, Time on Site, Page Views, Bounce Rate)
- Monthly Visits and Traffic Sources (Direct, Referrals, Search Keywords, Social Networks, Mail, Ads)
- Site Rankings (Country, Industry, and Worldwide)
- Top Countries
- Top 10 Referring/Destination Sites
- Top 10 Paid and Organic Search Keywords
- Top Social Networks
- Related App Store / Google Play Apps
- Similar Sites