Uncover the performance of Amazon computer peripherals, a $6.2 billion business for the eCommerce giant
- Computer accessories and peripherals average 3.5 times more revenue than gaming products
- Leading brands include Logitech, SanDisk, and Anker.
- With the rise of work from home, webcams are top revenue drivers, surpassing keywords and computer mice.
- On-site search is a growing channel for computer peripherals. With 229% year-over-year (YoY) growth, clicks grew at a faster rate than across Amazon’s entire site (+123% YoY).
- Gaming hit an all-time high during COVID-19, boosting Amazon’s gaming peripheral business, which grew 77% YoY in Q4 vs. 20% YoY for non-gaming products.
- Razer leads gaming peripherals, a category where shoppers typically prefer name-brand products and make one-time purchases as products do not need to be regularly replaced.