Similarweb’s report on America’s annual pre-Christmas holiday shopping reveals the industry’s top retail e-commerce players and their most successful digital strategies. Learn what shoppers were searching for, which e-tailers saw the biggest one-day traffic increases on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, and what trends are shaping the industry.
Before you decide and deploy your store’s online holiday sales strategy for 2016, discover whose digital marketing methods are outperforming the competition by analyzing:
- The 4 largest U.S. e-commerce Holidays
- Which retailers saw the biggest one-day increases in mobile and desktop traffic?
- What did consumers look for on Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday?
- Which special summer shopping day now generates serious new online activity?
- Why mobile shopping is critical to retailers’ marketing plans.
Download the full report to learn more