In recent years, travel has become one of the most competitive industries for online businesses. Whether it’s shifting consumer preferences, the emergence of new competitors, or the impact of disruptive technologies, companies offering flights, accommodations and packages constantly need to adapt in order to grow their business.
Similarweb’s report on The Latest Trends in Europe’s Travel Space examines today’s ever-changing competitive landscape for travel sites in the UK, Germany and France (Europe’s largest markets), and where things are going in 2020.
The topics covered in this whitepaper include:
- Shifts in traffic to top travel sites
- Best-performing categories in the UK, Germany, and France
- Successful vs underperforming Lines of Business
- Google’s outgoing traffic efforts
- The rise of experience-based travel