This report discusses major changes in the global digital travel space over the past year, how we predict these changes will play out in the long term, and what travel brands can do to strategically take advantage of them.
Topics covered include:
- Land travel vs. air travel vs. lodging: which area of travel is leading recovery and how will other areas pick up?
- Strategy shift in the lodging sector: what pre-pandemic marketing strategy is no longer impactful for the lodging sector? (We’ll also reveal the only major lodging site to maintain bookings and increase unique bookings this year)
- Mobile vs. desktop booking – a historic shift: what’s driving the market?
- Lockdowns vs. pandemic fears: what’s holding back regional recovery across the globe?
- New pandemic vacation hotspots: which destinations will (continue to) experience growth, while others suffer?
To gain access to the full report, simply fill in your details.