This report discusses major changes in the global digital travel space over the past year, how we predict these changes will play out in the long-term, and what travel brands can do to strategically take advantage of them.
Topics covered include:
- Land travel vs. air travel vs. lodging: which area of travel is leading recovery and how will other areas will pick up?
- Strategy shift in the lodging sector: what pre-pandemic marketing strategy is no longer impactful for the lodging sector? (We’ll also reveal the only major lodging site to maintain bookings and increase unique bookings this year)
- Mobile vs. desktop booking – a historic shift: what’s driving the market?
- Lockdowns vs. pandemic fears: what’s holding back regional recovery across the globe?
- New pandemic vacation hotspots: which destinations will (continue to) experience growth, while others suffer?
To gain access to the full report, simply fill in your details.